What do you like best about this blog?

Thursday 16 January 2014

Welcome to Hip-hop Weekly



What’s going on hip-hop fans?! Welcome to hip-hop weekly; you’re now tuned into the era, era groove hour boy! In this blog I’m going to be talking about basically any and everything that there is to talk about in hip-hop, rap and RnB. Each post I put up will have an interesting hip-hop related news story that I will carefully regulate, as to bring loyal hip-hop fans the best stories of the genre(s) you vibe to. Along with fresh, funny and interesting hip-hop news; I will also be listing 3 songs each post that will eventually, if it all goes accordingly, make a pretty tight playlist. The songs will be a mix of old school/ classic/ funk/ new school hip-hop and the latest hip-hop songs released.


Soulja boy accused of hit n run and the police impound his Bentley!? When I saw this story two things came to mind. Where the hell has Soulja Boy been? And I just think it’s hilarious because how the hell can he afford to get it back? I won’t really give this story justice, so check out the full story from the link I provided and get every last detail. Best of luck Soulja Boy, even though I must admit I am pleased I will never hear another song like Marco- polo!
http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/soulja-boy-accused-hit-and-run-cops-impound-his-bentley-news.5796.html


As promised, I have selected my first 3 songs. Please be advised; most of the songs I post have very explicit content. Enjoy the tracks and make sure you come back for some more hip-hop business next time.


1.      Believe in magic- Jim Jones ft. Lloyd 


2.      Hello love- T- Rone remix 


3.      All of my life- Kool G Rap 
One Love,
Zee out.


No comments:

Post a Comment